Originally Posted by ribka

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r

Originally Posted by ribka

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

Originally Posted by Valsdad
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r

grin prove it! I have no idea of the TTPs or ROEs of 2020 but I don't think I would enjoy working under them. The protected class better learn to protect themselves.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC