Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just as the thought of Hillary being president energized the Conservative base enough that they got out and voted to defeat her, it's certainly possible that the thought of 4 more years of Trump may cause the Democrats to hold their noses and vote for Biden, and beat Trump. I believe anything is possible, and won't be surprised at anything. But, it's early and a lot can happen before November.

Agree .

I just got a new laptop computer Microsoft won't let me escape to chrome google or AdBlock etc. , anyway bing & yahoo [where I have email] 24/7 crap talking Trump any and all pictures of him and Family are pics they find that make them look mean and angry/greedy . This country is FULL of dumbasses who will swallow it hook line & sinker .
If biden were to choose an aunt jamima and say she & I are going to work together on the issues facing this country , she as vice president is going to have a lot of say in running this country . More power than any vice president has ever had ,, that'll bump the female/college/blacks/et.al. votes up bigtime . It'll show only being a half step from the first female president . Hell over half the country wants a female president .
I pray the Trump wins …..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.