Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
FOX NEWS

You lost me there.

FOX isn't anyone's friend.

Not for the last 1.5 years or so.

But if Me-agyn says so...

Who you got that is bigger and better than FOX?

Except for a small hand full of Left wing punching bags Fox News is still the biggest and baddest and loudest Conservative voice on national network TV.

No body on TV is more Conservative than Judge Jeanine Pirro.
Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham take turns hitting home runs out of the park. Steve Hilton has a good weekend show. Tonight he had Lisa Boothe and Raymond Arroyo with their Conservative viewpoints.

Sean Hannity just had a great interview with Trump. He asked short questions and got the hell out of Trump’s way.
Greg Gutfeld rips co-host Juan Williams about once a week.
Neil Cavuto may not be a Trump fan, but he is a very strong Conservative.

If I want to hear the latest from Newt Gingrich or George Will or Oliver North I have to turn on FOX. I saw Fred Barnes just a couple of days ago.

And then we got; Mark Levin ,Lou Dobbs, Eric Bolling, Jesse Watters, Pete Hegseth, Karl Rove, Dana Perino, Mike Huckabee, Mark Levin, Rich Lowery, Rick Santorum, Brian Kilmeade….the list goes on and on…

On the left I can find but a small hand full. Juan Williams of course. Donna Brazille and Jessica Tarlov and Jehmu Greene. Chris Wallace can and does swing both ways.
I may have missed a few in the crowd but that is about all I found on the Left.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."