Damn people, at this point in time who gives a sheit what the polls say? If anything it may help President Trump by luring the stupid dems into a sense of complacency. Also and this is a big one, Biden is still pretty much hiding, but even in the few times he has come out he has already made some pretty major gaffes, like trying to ask questions of a PRE-RECORDED questioner in his split screen thing with Obama, that even had Zero shaking his head. Also at his appearance in Lancaster Pa the other day ( which I live not real far from and know some local LEOs who were there and told me crowds of TRUMP supporters in the area far outnumbered Bidens crowd....this was also confirmed by local media) Biden stated that 150 Million Americans have died from the Corona!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEBATES ARE HELD AND SENILE JOE'S DECLINING MENTAL CAPACITIES ARE ON FULL PUBLIC DISPLAY!!! This will definitely cut into his support especially among swing and undecided voters. Also as with Hillary I dont believe the Blacks will have much ambition to turn out to vote for an OLD WHITE MAN, even if he has a colored female as his VP candidate