Originally Posted by szihn
Trump did NOT keep his promise to "drain the swamp" and he passed more anti gun laws then Obama did. Many patriots who will open their eyes see that.

So the Dem/Comms will probably try 2 old and effective strategies.
1st and foremost, vote fraud.

But 2nd is the idea of running a 3rd candidate under an independent ticket to split the republican vote.

The script will be written to make it seem that the Democrats are against the independent and the republicans both (which they truly are in fact) but the 3rd candidate will point out (A) the anti gun policy's of trump and his betrayal of hunters and gun owners, (B) his lack of arrests made against the deep state traitors, and (C) his total support to lock down the nation using the unconstitutional and false excuse of the King-Flu, proving his lack of care about the Bill of Rights, ------------something he campaigned on over and over and over.

Split the republic vote and the Dem Comms truly could put a democrat in the white house again, and unfortunate Trump has played into their hands of those 3 issues above, all of which (probably for the 1st time i history) the Democrats can tell the truth about. Sure they did the same things and more so, but American voters have VERY short memories and are highly uninformed to the truth due to theitr lazyness and apathy , and that is proven by the very existence of the Democrat party

Biden is just a tool. He will never finish out a term. He's too sick and the communists know it. The real power is going to be the vice president. Who ever that is, it will be someone who is more communist then Lenin, and under total control of the Clintons. I expect the plan is for Vice Pres to become president and then appoint a new vice president. Who? Maybe Hilary. Or someone under her and Obama's influence. The the new Vice Pres will be calling all the shots from behind the curtain, and it's possible the new president will step down or "hang herself" ...........like Epstien did. The plan has been for over 20 years to put Hilary in the White House and I am not convinced that has changed. As the president or simply someone controlling the "president", that is still the plan.

It may follow a somewhat different path, the overall stratify is likely to be close to this path.

Trump could destroy all that, if he comes to understand he MUST follow through on draining the swamp even if it involves use of the military to do it and he's down to 3 months to get it done. I am super doubtful at this point in time. The swamp will outmaneuver him or maybe simply out wait him (4 more years means nothing to them who are married to the plan. The Democrats that started this agenda before our civil war) because he did NOT do the most important job the voters hired him to do and that is to arrest those responsible for high treason at the top levels.

So "draining the swamp" while leaving the swamp creatures alone, well, and in positions power and influence is below foolish.

Or maybe it's all scripted. God knows.
Remember Trump was a straight democrat himself for all his adult life until only 2 years before his campaign. So the whole time in office could be scripted. ( reject nothing as impossible.) Nothing he has done in 3-1/2 years will cause the Dem/Coms to loose a thing over the next 10 years, and ALL the good he's done can be easily reversed by those in positions of power with no more then some strokes of pens, because they are NOT behind bars for life--------- or dangling on the end of a rope.

Treason has NOT been addressed or punished at all. So the government and media is still overflowing with traitors and Trump at best has done nothing about them, and at worst has helped them with brainwashing people about guns to a small extent, about shifting responsibility for arresting traitors in the commission of high treason, and in wiping his butt with the bill of Rights because "people may get sick" so the Bill of Rights "could not be as important"...........................

Right?

I am not aware of President Trump passing ANY gun control. The President doesn't pass anything, he signs it into law after both Houses pass it. President Trump has not signed ANY gun control either. Trump issued an order to the ATF to re-classify bump stocks as full auto. That's all he's done. I'm not sure it is even still in effect as the last I heard, some court had ruled against it. I personally do not like it, but it is disingenuous at the very least, to claim that Trump is anti-gun. To think that Trump, if he had the opportunity, would sign more gun control into law than Hillary, Obama, Bush or Slick is ludicrous.