Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by victoro
If the Republicans can't stop mass mail in voting Trump could lose. All you see on the MSM are bogus polls and how important the black vote is. Since our population is only about 13% black I'm wondering now how many voting age blacks there are and of those how many are eligible to vote (might be on prison).

I promise you that blacks didn't put Obama in office.

Exactly. It was all those liberal, panty wearing, feel good Whites that “think” they needed to vote for Negro in order to show that they weren’t racist.

Agreed. 98% of blacks voted O, making it what - 15 1/2% of the votes (assuming one vote each - HA!). Probably 30% of voters are registered Dems- so that's roughly another 15% of OTB voters. Only just over 20% of the rest to pick up. About the same 30% are registered Repubs.

So that left the undeclared and Independents - roughly 40%. Half or more of them voted for the Kenyan. For the reasons above. That's who put Zero in power, and that's who will determine the next and all future presidents. Assuming erroneously there is no voter fraud.

And that needs only occur in a few key precincts in a few key states.

We are screwed, if not in 2020, then 2024 and beyond for sure. Mail in ballots is just the easy way to do it.

Re: the recent NJ thing.

That's going on the basis that EVERY black in this country is legal voting age.

Everyone tends to overlook what you’ve said here.

It’s the white muthfuggas I’m concerned about.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.