Ethan you should look at the information and consider some very important point. Watch this vid because it sums things up fairly well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7ZYx8KMVg

I am watchful and I want to bring to others attention the big picture. The faults I point out with Mr Trump (self inflicted wounds) are 100% his own, but I do not say I would vote for someone else. I do say MANY American will, and the Dem/Comms have not maintained a large degree of control over many places in the USA from a lack of understanding about the art of manipulation. The fact I point out are actual facts, not "worship services" and fan clubs.

Trump has indeed passed more anti gun laws (willingly signed, not vetoed ---and was THE man that suggested the red-lags laws in the 1st place) then Obama did in all 8 years of office, and that a fact, not an opinion.

Trump did agree to a federal lock down over the bogus Kung Flu narrative and that is a FACT, not an opinion.

Trump did say he would drain the swamp yet NOT ONE arrest has been made for High Treason and that is also a FACT not an opinion.

I do not fully trust him and I never have, because of his past, (Democrat nearly all his life) but I will say he has done more goods for the citizens of the USA then any president in over 100 years. That's also a fact.

But the fact that bothers me the most (and should bother you too and all other patriots) is that the Dem/Coms are masters of lying and manipulation because truth and facts do not agree with their agenda. But the fact that they control 98% of the federal law enforcement and about 80% of all federal programs as well as 50%-65% of all state programs is proof that they are not powerless, and to dismiss them because Biden is an idiot is exactly what they want us all to do. Under-estimating an enemy is one fault that is nearly always fatal in conflict. It's correctly said that "a commander can be forgiven for being defeated, but not for being surprised."

And this time the 3 issues I list above are 100% true and if you don't think they will use that lever against trump, you are NOT thinking.

It's almost too late now for Trump to drain the swamp before the election and because the swamp is still in full power, he is going to face evil as he has never faced it before.

Eathan, that's his fault! BECAUSE he didn't use the tools he had to use to root out the traitors , and now the traitors WILL use every tool they have both legal and illegal to destroy him.
I expect an attempt to split the vote. Watch and see. I can be (and I hope I am) wrong but if I am not we should not get blind-sided.

LOOK at the options you would use if you were a communist and wanted to destroy the Bill of Rights and the Constitutional republic and didn't care about law. THAT'S EXACTLY what they will try to do.

Last edited by szihn; 06/27/20.