Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.

Plus you'd get a bunch old people trying to tell you it can't be done.

No one said that it couldn’t be done.

Your way is too easy to infiltrate and derail.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Recalibrate or post some memes.

I'm not too worried about meeting a bunch America hating liberal commies at a church group. Also, I'm not planning on being some tacti-cool militia commando. This would just be a way to get the word out to a bunch of people quickly, and hopefully a bunch of people show up before the town burns down. Hell, at the very least, maybe a couple dozen folks show up and use their mobile phones to capture a bunch of thugs committing crimes. Anything is better than nothing.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.