I feel there will come a time for this. But right now I think we just need to organize but keep a cool head. We need to see what happens in November. Personally, I don't think Uncle Joe is near as radical as he's trying to come off as. He's trying to get elected. Unlike Trump he's 100% BS Politician and will say or do whatever he feels he needs to get elected.Having said that, there's others in his party that are itching to have a go at our rights. At that time we will need militias. That's in the second amendment. I hope the left realizes this before they start instigating things and force our hand.

As far as Antifa or BLM goes, just keep your powder dry, but if pushed, use what you think is necessary to protect your life, family, and property. If that means having to shoot somebody, so be it..I just think it's a little premature to be over reacting.

What I'm getting at here though is we don't really need to play our hand too quick. There may be a time and place later. But if Trump wins and we get back the House and keep the Senate, I believe the Union will be secure without having to do much else. Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!