Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

I would make some BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,.....posters, banners,.....and have fried chicken plus soda pop to share. Another thing you could do is vote for Biden, because if he wins there will be no massive protests on US streets.

I wouldn’t bet on the protests stopping should Biden win. He’s already shown much weakness in his comments on antifa and BLM.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.