Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by gunner500
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

That's the real pisser. They don't have real jobs. They know they aren't going to be arrested. They know that there is safety in numbers. They know that the media will run interference. Think about the ABQ shooting and what that shooter went through in his justifiable use of deadly force.

Look at this thread. They are organized. We...

We......... HAVE TO GO TO WORK! We don’t have the luxury to hang out under a tarp in one of America’s inner city for weeks at a time. They have nothing to do and nothing to LOSE!

If we have enough time to hangout on the fire talking about what we’ll do one day. We have enough time start up some private groups to stay in contact online and keep one another informed with what blm/antifa are up to.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 07/02/20.