Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Hastings
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.

Well, aren't you a fuucking bucket of rainbows and sunshine? Why do you imagine we are having this whole discussion? I am only bothering typing now not because I want to share my opinion, but because I hope to spark thoughts in people's minds that will hopefully smolder enough that those people begin to form their own plans. We don't need "citizen militias". We need people with a plan who have formed trust bonds and communication trees with others. Anything is better than nothing. Sitting around doing nothing and bitching while feeling afraid and isolated is not a solution.

Well I don't know what else I can do. I am quite well armed and live in about as non vulnerable area as there is in Louisiana. I am not even beginning to believe anyone would come to my aid. Just about all the white folks I know aren't going to get involved in any conflict not on their property. I will do my best to repel any hostile "visitors" but considering how much civil liability is involved I am not going out anywhere to purposely engage in hostilities. Of course I would help my near neighbors and if I am accosted out in public away from home I will use whatever is necessary to stop a threat. But I am not going to put myself in a George Zimmerman situation. He did what he should have done and could easily have been sent to prison. The 3 men in Georgia are in jail and very likely will be sent to prison. So, if need be I will shoot it out on my place or to protect myself in public but will never organize with any confederation of neighbors. I've seen too much ugliness happen with volunteer firemen. Imagine what you might get with a neighborhood protection group.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."