Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.

That's why I think it is important to keep this as structureless as possible. Just a means of communication more than anything else. As some have said, allow people to use their own judgement and exercise their rights as individuals, a group of individuals that happen to all have the best interest of the community in mind. That's why in the thread title the word "militia" is in quotes. It's more of an understanding than an actual organized group. As soon as anything becomes a well defined and we'll organized group, it becomes a spotlighted target from multiple angles. The good thing about conservatives is that most of them are people who know the difference between right and wrong and can think for themselves, unlike the enemy, which is a mob of useful idiots, directed as a herd by their commie masters.

I completely agree. I salute you for even hosting this discussion. It takes courage to attempt to do anything in the climate of fear that has been constructed in America. You are way ahead of the slovenly curve that many of the rest of us are on.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.