The crypto industry is about to explode with new growth and financial products world wide. Rumer is one of the major stock exchanges is about to make a platform for buying and selling cryptos right on the stock exchange. Then anybody with a trade account like TD Ameritrade could buy bitcoin right there and not have to jump thru all the hoops we have had to in the past. It would be as secure as your stocks. When this happens there will be like 30 million people that now have the option to buy cryptos at the touch of a button. The next 2 years or so are going to see amazing growth. The reason I like to tell people about the cryptos is the opportunity to help other people get ahead in life. If I had not got into the cryptos I would have had to wait 2 to 3 years to retire. IF this goes as planned, the amount of family and friends I can help will be huge. Right here in front of you is the biggest opportunity to help your self for not a lot of money you may ever have. THIS IS ALL ON YOU ! THIS ALL IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Bitcoin has gone up about $2K in the last 2 or 3 months. Would $2K help your finances out. It did mine. I do not post this to brag. I am trying to get you into a better place in life. Some want to fight about this and bad mouth it and will never do it no matter what. Their loss. This is as the guy that posted earlier. His neighbor bought in and now is rich and spends his time traveling. The other guy didn't buy in and works for a living. ON the lost coins. YUP, sounds like they are gone for good. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION !! RAY