Just checked the bitcoin price. Remember on 7/26 I said it might be $20 K by the end of the year ? $20,899. I have been called names and cussed out and all kinds of stuff. I am still here and I have made over $19,000 gain in 3 years.
I agree with stick... stay away from Paypal. BAD DOG kind of stuff. It's for them, not the customer.

Even at this price, Bitcoin is cheap. You don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin. If you have a K to put in, do it in a couple of months. My guy says he can see a drop to maybe $15K as Bitcoin has been on this run for a while. You might wait till after the first of the year and see. IF it drops, Ray is putting in another K as they are looking at $100,000 K by the end of next year............Buy and hold till the next run and if you feel the need take some profit but do not sell out.or it will make you cry where Bitcoin ends up.
I am glad to see this has finally turned into a discussion than a pissing match. THIS, RIGHT NOW, IS A CHANCE TO MAKE A BUTT LOAD OF MONEY FOR CHEAP AND I AM TALKING A BIG BUTT LOAD !! DO NOT WORRYING ABOUT UNDERSTANDING IT. GET SOME MONEY IN AND WATCH IT GROW. You can live where you are or you can move the stake a long way the the right. This is all on YOU !!

Some of the small coins will end up doing better than Bitcoin....ETHERIUM for one.

ENJOY !! Ray