Originally Posted by Ray63
I didn't lose money when it dropped from $20K. You only lose money if you sell it for less than what you paid for it. I did not get the $20K but sitting on $12 K bitcoin with a $1144 invested is fine with me... and I still have 20 alt coins coming on. I paid $50 each for 10 ether back then. It is near $400 today. Some guys buy bitcoin when it is low and when it has a jump sell it off and wait till it bottoms again and then buy back in. You do not have to buy a whole bitcoin. If I was just starting out I would put in $500 or $1K and just watch it till the end of the year. I bet you will wish you would have spent more. When Bitcoin made the $20K run, I was making $2 a minute to eat my lunch. IF you choose to sit this out you will be sorry. The next few years are going to be HUGE in the crypto/ block chain thing. Monster money will be made and then the opportunity will be gone. DO NOT BET THE FARM !! Ray PALM BEACH RESEARCH.

Ray, with bitcoin can you issue a stop/sell at a certain price to protect on the downside?

Conversely, can you do the same and purchase at pre set low value?

Hey, you’ve done well. Keep us posted.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.