XX... for sure other coins will be huge but make sure you either do the home work your self or pay someone that deals in this info. Like I said in another post, alot of the investment guys were NOT in love with the cryptos 2 years ago and NOW they are all experts and are pounding the table on buying them. Palmbeachresearch is huge in the crypto market and I use them and trust them. Teeka Tiwari knows this game inside and out. Just got another recommendation from them yesterday. They do the research and you have to read all the info to decide if you want to buy that coin. Buying and selling is all on you but if they see a problem with a coin they email you and tell you to sell it. Had one a while back that went to %100 and they said to sell it all. I did. 3 weeks later they said to buy back in and the price was even lower that I had paid the first time. I am at 100 % on this coin 3 times and counting. JUST BE CAREFULL ! When I first got in to crypto, there was like 400 different coins. Now there are like 4000 different and MOST of them are scams. Ray

Last edited by Ray63; 08/24/20.