Originally Posted by Ray63
Snowwolf... My guy says to hang on to the crypto. This is just getting started. As long as he says to keep it... I will keep it. Really makes you wonder when it takes a big dump but I have NOT lost one penny in this. I am in it to make $$$$$...lots of $$$$ and when the industry get to the point we are using bitcoin for our everyday purchaces then I will do that. Some of the schools even offer to pay for school stuff with Bitcoin because they think it will go on a big run. They will cash out at some point and maybe the kids will all get new puters or your taxes might go down. Not sure. Like I said.. I fully plan on buying SANTA a new sled for Christmas. Go look at Palm beach research. Tons of info.

Hawkeye Read the posts. You can buy stuff like precious metal. Even as long as bitcoin and the block chain has been around, it is still getting started. LOTS of stuff Going on in the crypto world. Of the first 5 investment guys I use all said 2 years ago "do not get in this" WE do not understand it and will NOT recommend it to our customers. Of those 5 people ALL are POUNDING THE TABLE trying to get people into the crypto. Ray

If you bought at 1144 and could of sold at 20000 and its now around 12000 I would be kicking myself in the azz for losing 8000. Me personally, I would not be happy because it was back to 12000 when I could of sold at 20000
Some people invest to collect
Some people invest to make money. We all have our own line of thinking.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.