Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I’m asking if anyone here has redeemed one? If you did, how much were redemption fees and did you get your money immediately?

I’ve not redeemed any BTC, I wouldn’t know where or how to do that, but I have sold them for USD on exchanges. Fees vary but 0.5% is typical of what I’ve paid. The transaction price was exactly what I specified in my trade order.

Availability of cash varies by exchange as most of them manage it on a relationship basis. My accounts are documented and I’ve never tried to withdraw more than what I was leaving on deposit, so the funds have always been available immediately.

Most of the exchanges limits daily withdrawals to prevent runs since they aren’t anywhere close to liquid. Coinbase Pro’s limit is $25,000 USD per day but your can sell all you like and hold it with them in the currency of choice until withdrawal.

Apologies for mistaking your intent, I think it was the needless capitalization. I also wonder why anyone would assume it can’t be sold at market price....it isn’t physical metal.