Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It was completely "legal" pursuant to German law, for the jews to be rounded up and sent to camps.

You would have reprimanded them for not going.

Yes, it was legal and, yes, it's a completely different scenario than what happened here in this video. You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid. The video, in my opinion, is not really about legality or even police brutality. IN MY OPINION it shows what young people (and maybe others) think about law enforcement and it shows modern young people's complete disdain for authority. I, personally, am sick of the "I'm offended" generation. Like I said in my post, I don't think police (the state) should be mandating any sort of facial diapers.

you can take your authority and law enforcement and shove them up your police state a ss. why dont people like you move to north korea? a total police state

You liberal snowflakes are something special. Frickin' looting and burning businesses and defund the police. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. It sounds like North Korea is right up your alley. Nobody wants a police state; but, we don't want looters and rioters like you getting away with it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ