Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
There is so much wrong in that video, where do we begin? You wanna know who’s gonna end your world? Not the cops. It’ll be some sanctimonious snitch azzhole that takes it upon themselves to dump the weight of the State down on you. And the rest of the lard azz sheeple standing by while it happens. Because it’s not them. Today.

This society is toast. Wish there was someplace to go, but there isn’t. So I guess we’ll sit here until we all suddenly understand that we really do have to fight. Although history tells us most folks figure that out from behind a fence. We are well and truly fugged..

according to people like you it is impossible for cops to do anything wrong. so if a cop shoots an unarmed person it is not his fault but societies fault

Hey, you make a schitty hound, always barking up the wrong damn tree like you do. Go read some of my posts. Then come back and call me a cop sycophant. Hint: you won’t be able to. Next time, try to aim before you open fire. Hunting with you must be a blast...

but you do not blame the cops you blame the person that called them . both are wrong but the snitch would have NO power over an individual without the cops to do the dirty work

Look, I did not come right out and blame the cops. That was part of what was wrong with the video. Had I been there, he would have forgotten all about the girl, guaranteed. Whether or not she was known to me. But I think we all understand, or should, that we have a real cop problem in this country. Problem with their training, their placement of convenience over principle, the methods of handling conflict. Guess what, we have those same problems with the population at large, where we draw cops from. What a shock when cops, especially young ones, have no trouble abusing power and acting badly, huh?

Yeah, the cop needed a nap. More concerning to me is the snitch that drew his fat azz down on that girl, and the cucks sitting around letting it happen. The cop is the least of her problems. Without the snitch, she never would have met the cop. And without every damn body being a bitch, she would have gotten some help. I get it, the cops are often a real problem. But they can’t watch everybody. They depend on the snitch for that. So you tell me who gets your azz in a sling, really?