Dillonbuck;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was a good one for you and all is as it should be in your world.

When Canada repatriated it's constitution in 1982 we became totally independent of Great Britain as far as any governance whatsoever is concerned.

We still have Queen Elizabeth on the currency and send the royal family roughly $50 Million per year.

The term "Crown Land" is a tad counterintuitive in that it does not belong to the royal family, but is owned by the people of that province. There are some rules governing access to Crown Land that is for instance leased for grazing or mining, but as a broad statement Crown Land in BC at least can be accessed by anyone for any lawful purpose.

While there are some federal lands here, in my travels on your side of the medicine line - admittedly mostly in western states - I'd suggest there is a larger percentage of US Federal Land there than we have land owned or controlled by our federal government.

Typically here, if the feds control it, it'll be a park or military facility of some sort.

Hopefully that addressed some of your questions sir? Please feel free to ask if I've left something unclear or you have further questions.

All the best to you this fall and good luck on your remaining hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"