Steve;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the week has been treating you well and you and yours are where you'd like to be on this first day past half of October.

Thanks kindly both for your clarification that all Canadians east of Winnipeg don't crave supporting a Queen and for the chuckle as well.

While it's been a decade and a half at least, the last time I was in Black Creek was picking up boat gas and groceries as we were staying at a campsite on the Oyster River.

Honestly Steve, unless I'm way, way off, if I was to be forced to bet money on how many residents of Black Creek AND surrounding area are fluent in French, I'd think I'd lose no money saying less than a double handful. As well, if we were to further make it how many spoke only French so as to require bilingual service, I'd keep my hands in my pockets, you know? wink laugh

We get a fair few young Quebecois kids out here working in the orchards, vineyards and farms in summer as farm labor and it's been that way for at least 40 years.

However, that said and all, I recall one time making the mistake of complimenting a couple young fellows throwing bales onto my pickup at how hard these Quebecois kids could work.

They both quickly assured me they were from the ONLY bilingual province in Canada - which obviously was New Brunswick - and thanks very much but they stated they could work any 3 Quebecois farm kids under because of it! laugh laugh laugh

All the best to you this fall Steve and good luck on any remaining hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"