sse;
Thanks kindly for your reply sir, I appreciate it.

For sure and certain or better said - in my opinion- for sure and certain, most of the media in Canada is left leaning to various degrees. There is Sun News and Rebel Media which usually are less left leaning, but that doesn't make up for the state sponsored CBC - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation doing their best imitation of the Liberal and/or NDP parties propaganda arm.

Added to that, I'd suggest that most Canadian media is to some degree anti American, but were less so with the previous president as they went out of their way to ensure they were not perceived as having bias based upon race or people group.

Much of the news is indeed anti Trump, but as I've mentioned in other posts, Trumps trade policies combined with the ineptitude of our current federal government has not always had a positive effect on our Canadian economy. To be clear here, I'm not saying that Trump was in error doing that as he was gaining an advantage for those who elected him - which wasn't Canadians and I get that.

There is I believe some recent awakening to how left of center much of our media has become up here and in my view they've lost credibility because of it, but what all that will mean in terms of positive change or any change remains to be seen.

Thanks again for the reply and all the best to you all this upcoming year.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"