Greater for what? Can't even imagine doing 200+ rds full house 06 reloads in an afternoon but that's no problem with a 223 in a hot dog town waiting for a thinning. I can load my 7mm mag down to 280 specs easy. There is overlap in all cartridges. I'd guess that if you kept detailed kill data over your life and analyzed it after your hunting was over you'd find in reflection that most cartridges would have met your needs. We have all these different cartridges so we can have variety in our lives and that the gun companies make money not so you can have the perfect tool. If we tried out and used different women as often as guns and different cartridges the left would have bountied us out of existence along time ago. Wtf? Shoot what you want and QUIT trying to round up and group people to your fugging idea of what is perfect. Sh*t that's how they manage goddamed ballplayers for christ's sake. You one of them take a knee ass*oles? MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "