[/quote]

Thank you.

I can drive over to BassPro and have a relatively good chance of finding some decent .30-06 ammo, if I absolutely positively had to have some .

Try that with .300 RUM.[/quote]

Factory ammo again, lmao ... in this day and age, smh
Nobody's fault but your own that you have to drive somewhere to get ammo, I'll just walk into my garage and crank out 100 rounds before you get home, with bullets and powder that you will never find in factory ammo and will squeeze 100% potential out of the cartridge while you strut around with your anemic, slow, low bc factory ammo , have you ever chronographed factory 30'06 ammo ? barely 2600 fps with 180 gr bullets, pretty sad .... mine are zipping out at 3350 fps with single digit sd's and ragged lil 5 shot holes at 200 yards

all these arguments are null & void, personal hangups and chicken little gripes over self imposed, imagined nothings .....

my quest is performance... and the 30'06 will never be better than the 300 RUM, no matter how much fluff you imagine #High Velocity Matters

ok I'm done now .... you guys act like I'm bashing your old lady or something, all grumpy n shyt......,,

300 RUM still King of the 30's
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".