Today's episode of "As the Ruger Turns"...

I talked to a nice lady at Ruger CS yesterday morning to verify that I wanted a new replacement and that they had my receiving FFL dealer's license on file. During our conversation I related the tale of having to send three revolvers back now, including the first replacement they sent me, and since they keep customer info on file she said she could see this on my account service notes. I was polite - no need to yell at her since she didn't build it and she was the one trying to help me - but stressed that this was unacceptable and that they really needed to go over whatever new one they sent me with a fine tooth comb to be sure it was okay.

She said she had notified the manager of this product line of their 0 and 3 record and red flagged the requisition for a new one which she assured me meant that it would be reviewed by management before being sent out.

So far so good. Last time it took about 2-3 weeks to get a new one so we'll see what happens.

Also, they do reimburse you for FFL fees although I had to ask specifically about that, she didn't bring it up on her own. Just send them a receipt from the dealer showing the fee and they will send a check.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!