Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Who?

It was not a crazed act of a lone gunman!

Had it been LHO would not have had to die before he could speak. The killer of LHO would not have had to be a terminally ill cancer patient. Bobby Kennedy would not have had to die before he could be elected to disclose the real actors. And lastly, the discoveries of all official investigations would not have had to be locked away for all eternity, or until the contents of all the boxes mysteriously disappear, whichever comes first.

In the early 60s, young unemployed men with very little income did not go flitting around the globe on airlines, back and forth to Russia and Cuba. LHO was on somone's payroll and had been for years,

Had it been the mob, as many suggest, the investigative reports could have been released at the time. They certainly could have been released by Trump a couple years ago.

That just leaves US Government agents. John and Bobby were gung ho about busting the CIA back to a tiny shadow of its former self. CIA equals deep state, then and now.

No doubt in my mind, CIA orchestrated the killing of John, then LHO, and then Bobby.

Idaho Shooter,
Am 44, and puzzle over pretty much the same points. I don’t find it hard to believe oswald could pull off the shooting, nor that he in fact did it. Rather it’s the long list of contextual and coincidental oddities, any one of which could have been happenstance, but there’s a lot of them. There’s more to the story, unknown to history, that gives me pause. What is that story, and is in consequential maybe profoundly so, or it it merely curious? I think focussing on the shooting itself is a bit of a canard, really.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.