Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
One less Democrat politician.

A good start.

I understand the way you feel.

However, though I was born 2 years after he was killed, from what little I know about JFK, sounds like he had little in common with today's Democrats who are essentially communists.

JFK stood up to the Soviet Union when they tried to install nukes in Cuba. Today's Democrat party essentially IS the Soviet Union.

JFK cut taxes. No Democrat/Communist today is ever going to do that.

Evidently JFK was not a fan of the Federal Reserve. Both parties are fans of the Federal Reserve today.

No gun grabs under JFK that I know of.

I think CNN would call JFK a "far right radical" today.

Agree , listen to JFK speech about the globalist - military industrial complex - might have to listen twice the man had quite the vocabulary . JFK was curtailing a lot of these world communist [modern day KINGS] BS and they didn't like it to the point that they had him killed through the deep state which they fully control . The people in the cia/fbi/nsa/etc./etc. ARE NOT the rulers - they answer to the world controllers/families who've been in power for hundreds of years , and , will stay in power one way or the other .

I've never been able to come a decision in my mind on the Federal Reserve writings pertaining to JFK . Too many different stories , which is a tactic of the communist , a way to camouflage the facts .

JFK started issuing silver certificate notes as currency, each bill backed by US held silver. This would not allow the MID complex to implement their plan so JFK was neutralized.