Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm pretty convinced that the mob whacked JFK and his brother, and Oswald.

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

yea a bunch of dirty ass Italians killed a white hating irish bas tard JFK. that includes his brothers. many irish in politics hate white people like gov murphy of NJ. if the Italians killed him I am glad they did. but more likely the CIA along with pissrael did it

Irish are a white hating minority? Jews are a white hating minority?

Where in the fug does one have to originate from to actually be white in that infinitesimal cluster of neurons you call a mind?

Would the Caucasus Mountains even qualify?

yes both groups are. the irish guys I knew in NYC did not hate whites but the ones in power did. Tip the bottle O'Neil was another. you see idiotic people like you who refuse to see the enemy here in the US and focus on a guy living in a mud hut 6K miles away is the reason the country went from 92% white to 59% white and the US cannot be saved. so you keep focusing on manufactured enemies abroad as the country goes brown and turns into south afreaka