Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm pretty convinced that the mob whacked JFK and his brother, and Oswald.

They keep it under wraps because the world's largest superpower doesn't want to admit that a bunch of dirty ass Italians put the president in place, and had him killed when he didn't maintain his part of the deal.

This.

“The Life and Times of a Mafia Kingfish “

Bobby Kennedy should not have kidnapped Carlos Marcello and his brother then flying them down to South America landing on a remote road and leaving them there with only the clothes on their backs and telling both “don’t come back “.

From that the Marcellos engaged with the Traficantes in Florida to put things in motion to do the deed on both Kennedy brothers.

Many players and Jim Garrison corralled a few but missed on the big putt.

You nailed it! Jim Garrison gets nothing but ridicule for his investigation, but IMO, has the most accurate, plausible explanations of the actual events leading up to and following the assassination ! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024