I was in 4th grade. Our Principal came in and told our class. He made it to all of the class rooms before the day was out. We really didn't understand the whole thing until we saw the funeral and the procession to Arlington. I still think it was a secret service guy who had just been issued an M16 the next car back. He jumped up on the car and let go a round of 5.56 by accident because he heard the first shot and took the safety off. Harvey got him with one of the first shots thought the base of the neck but it wasn't fatal. That 5.56 from the accidental discharge got him in the head. That's some kind of karma. Just my opinion.

kwg

JoeBob said:
Anybody with a brain who has ever been to Dealy Plaza and has half a brain knows that the shots didn’t come from the the so-called grassy knoll. The Plaza is too small. If anyone had shot from there, there would have been no doubt. Secondly, it’s a really bad place to shoot from. It would have been a crossing shot with all kinds of people walking back and forth and standing between the shooter and the limo. And, there is no way anyone could have concealed themselves there without being seen.

I absolutely agree, JoeBob.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/22/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.