Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Hit's some folks hard, some not so hard. Masks, no-masks, shut down, don't shut down.....folks can debate it all they want.

One thing I'm really in awe of with it is how communicable it is. It spreads like wildfire. It's exploded here this past week. My family all has it right now (except my oldest, he's already had it). My sister's family has it. My mother and father have it. Tons of folks in the community have it.

I'm a hand washing, hand sanitizer using SOB...but you can only do so much to stop something passed by the respiratory system. Being in crowed B-ball gyms 5 out of 6 days last week got a whole lot of us in our (and surrounding) communities. Youngest kids may have brought it home from school as well. Who knows.

LOL

Glad you find it humorous. I only had a fever/felt rough one day.

Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Hit's some folks hard, some not so hard. Masks, no-masks, shut down, don't shut down.....folks can debate it all they want. Being in crowed B-ball gyms 5 out of 6 days last week got a whole lot of us in our (and surrounding) communities. Youngest kids may have brought it home from school as well. Who knows.

Well there ya go... What part of "social distancing" got past you?

We figured it was going to happen, we had no expectations of it being a myth. Our two sons play bball so we go to watch. No part of "social distancing" got by me....neither did the virus.