For a while none of us knew what this thing was really about. We were told multiple conflicting story lines about what works what doesn’t, what we should do and shouldn’t do. But 9 months into it it’s not a smoke screen anymore, we all know several people who’ve had it, or we have had it. Truth is very few people actually get hit hard and most that die are older with underlying conditions. At this point the fear has worn off due to using logic. I have had several family members get it, ages 10-75 and none have had a rough go of it. I’ve had several co workers get it , some that I was face to face with when they were positive and wearing no mask. I may have had it and don’t even know it, Anyone who really believes at this point that masks actually do anything is out of touch with reality. Every single person who wears a masks touches their mouth and nose area more times a day than if they didn’t wear a mask. People who have worn a mask religiously , washed their hands religiously , and social distanced has still got the crud. At this point it has done what you’d expect, ran wildly across our country, from the smallest rural towns to the most densely populated cities. This shut down [bleep] is doing more harm than good at this point!