Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Brad
Covid killed my favorite aunt in just under 12 days.

I was never concerned about getting it myself, and when I did it was about what I expected - something akin to the cold or flu, but with lots of odd little symptoms not like either the cold or flu. Four weeks+ on I still have no taste or smell, which is pretty weird. But I'm only 59 and am fit. My parents (88 and 91 respectively) concern me more. Far more.

I find it sad people can't wear a mask for the sake of those around them. It's just not that hard. But there are a lot of really selfish people around who wrap their selfishness in some sort of twisted patriotism.

Explain to me how a mask prevents the spread of COVID - 19.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't do well studying science, but here's my explanation.

See, Covid is really just another name for comply with government orders or we'll hurt you. In this picture of quasi-governmental mask wearers socially distancing from quasi-governmental resistance figures who refused to wear masks, we see a 100% fatality rate for those who refuse to wear the mask (being blindfolded isn't wearing a mask, as they found out).

[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.