Originally Posted by kaboku68

Yes, next question...
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Everybody here seems to be on Enfields vs. O3A3. Have you guys ever ran a Mannlicher? They run like merde through a goose. Those Greek Mannlichers Bredas( make in Austria but say Italian) are still alive and well. The Improved 52 in 06 and you can send rounds accurately down range. It is a extremely accurate carbine that is handy.

Find us a "Mad Minute" video with a Mannlicher and we'll talk...

If you have ever run one you would know. They have the smoothest actions out there. Must be some kind of reason that they were used for Tigers, and Lions and oh my! I have heard that the Lee Speeds were fast. However, my two mannlichers run faster than any of my other rifles- by a lot.[/quote]

I have a beautiful one and its for sale at Sportsmanslegacy.com. You are 100% correct it is a very smooth action indeed, maybe even as fast as the SMLEs, but they only hold five rounds to the Enfield's ten and in one minute, no way a Mannlicher or ANY OTHER bolt rifle can come close to 38 rounds/minute.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”