Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
I’ve been an upland hunter for over fifty years and around or have owned GSP, GWP, Pudel pointers, English Pointers, Brit and Springer Spaniels, labs, and a bunch more.

The pointers are just high energy and mine had no “off buttons” and demanded significant time every day. Labs as you know are a little more relaxed as a group. My last GWP, smooth coat needed 6-8 miles a day at 10 mph just to take the edge off..minimum.

Some of the fashion breeds (Goldendoodle, labradoodles) are very nice handsome dogs with good dispositions and don’t shed. Another is the Schnoodle (pure bred Schnauzer and Poodle cross). These three come in small, medium and large though sometimes that’s a crap shoot when ordering a pup..

My daughter has a labradoodle they ordered as a “small” and it’s now fifty lbs, beautiful, intelligent, great with the kids, and I could tell it would be a heck of a hunter with some experience and training.

Dogs do add a lot to life.

We added this little 7-month old Schnoodle to our home this summer. About 12 lbs now. Will be about a twenty pound dog.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] rings a lot of enjoyment.

Labradoodles are not dogs.

They are mutts assembled in some moron's backyard.

If you want a lab get a lab. If you want a full size poodle get a full size poodle.

Both make great bird dogs if purchased from a reputable breeder.

Labradoodles rank right up there with "silver labs."

AVOID.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house