Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The best companion/pet dogs I've had have been rescue mutts. The worst/dumbest have been registered dogs. I've had two beagles that made my registered shepherd look positively stupid. I'm sure they actually understood more words in the English language than many campfire members.

The smarter the breed, the smarter the owner needs to be. Otherwise the dog spends its time manipulating its stupid owner. Dumb dogs seem to fare better with owners who are on the same intellectual plane. Shepherds are smart, and beagles are dumb.
I raised and trained beagles for rabbit hunting for 30 years. I've had beagles that were dumb and others that were very smart. You'd have done well to be on the same intellectual plane with the dumb ones. Nobody on here is more gullible and stupid than you. If you weren't a complete and utter moron you would realize that. You've certainly had it pointed out enough times by many of the members here. It's always funny when the little retard kid calls somebody else stupid though.

This seems like a good time to remind you of two things. 1. I am not the one who is too damn dumb to train the world's third smartest dog breed. B. You can't seem to quit me. At last count I had made your ignore list two different times. If you don't care for the comments of someone who doesn't suffer mental and emotional midgets lightly, I'd recommend you usher me back over to your ignore list.
All dogs of a breed are not of equal intelligence, much like people.