I’ve NEVER seen a person that applied for a UPIN, because they always got a delay, EVER get a proceed....NEVER! I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen but I don’t recall ever having a person with a UPIN get an immediate proceed.

As for denials all I can say is that you have to go through the process and it took most people 6 months to a year to get it squared away. More times than not there was a “legitimate” reason for the denial. Oftentimes it was unpaid traffic tickets/bench warrants and old convictions of DV/assault 4 and restraining orders. I’ve seen men in their 40’s and 50’s get denied because they had a juvenile conviction for a felony. They thought because they were kids or decades have passed without trouble that it’d be forgotten about, it ain’t.

Go through the process and if you’re really not prohibited you’ll get it worked out. It’s doubtful you’ll need an attorney unless you DO have something prohibiting you from owning firearms. In that case you’ll have to petition the court for expungement of the prohibiting violations.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~