Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by 45_100
The constitution says "shall not be infringed" period. Gun laws are not intended to help honest people buy guns, they are intended to make it more difficult for everyone to purchase firearms. If you don't include all the information they ask for, you reduce your chances of getting approved.
Arizona does not require a permit to carry a concealed weapon but has a provision to acquire a concealed weapons permit. With that permit, no background check is required. You just walk in, fill out the 4473, show the dealer your permit and walk out with the firearm. Avoids being subject to incompetent people who have the authority to spoil your day. Should you have to do this? NO Is it constitutional? NO Is it reality? YES How do we change it? DON'T KNOW

While you are correct about Arizona, try using your permit at a Walmart. They refuse to accept it It's either go through the Fugging Bastard Idiots or nothing. Yes, I have a permit.
Paul B.

LOL
My son has his permit to carry, here in MN it doubles as a permit to purchase.

He was at Fleet Farm buying a Ruger Blackhawk 44 Mag.

He was filling out the forms when the clerk told him that he could not continue without a permit to purchase. A discussion took place about his permit to purchase vs the permit to carry The manger was called and he was dumber than the clerk.

We punched up the information on the State Website on his phone, they both read it and said, nope you are wrong.

They called somebody in corporate and we were told they could not sell without a Permit to Purchase and the Permit to carry does not qualify.

Idiots

A shadow of the place it was before the Mills family sold it. I've been delayed, never denied. Hope it stays that way.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca