Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by scottprice
I’m hunting for my first street legal bike and I’m mainly looking at bikes like the Suzuki Vstrom, Triumph Tiger, Yamaha Tenere, Aprilia Dorsoduro, Kawasaki KLR/KLX, Ducati Hypermotard, Multistrada and Scrambler.... as you can see there is a crossover/dual sport theme here...

I expect to be nearly all road riding but would enjoy the ability to rip around if I want to on some roads and trails. Not technical single tracks, just dirt roads and trails. There will be some highway use so it can’t be a slow bike but I don’t need a rocket.

Let’s hear some feedback on these bikes. What are some regrets you had after your first purchase that you wish you considered before buying that first bike? What are repair costs like on them? Overall durability? General advice is appreciated too

Edit: I also looked at supermotos but I’d imagine you cant ride for any real length of time on those. I’m sure it’s a blast for hour or so rips, more than that and I think my ass would hurt

EDIT2: I should note that I’m 5 foot 11 and 220 pounds.

get something with pedals first to work off the blubber.

^^^check out the f a g ^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house