Okay, so what's the deal with the "revolutionary discovery" that full length sizing is unquestionably better for accuracy than neck sizing?
(referencing a video online interviewing a who's who of F-class shooters unanimously in favor of Full Length sizing).

I am a reloader of 50 years experience. I gravitate toward techniques that have proven themselves to me, and try to avoid techniques that "get into the weeds", favoring practicality of methods.
Neck sizing or partial sizing in an FL die has shown me documentable advantage (I document nearly every round/group fired on target along with chrono readings).

The recent contention for full length sizing seems almost rabid. Not even a step away from claiming neck sizing has been an Emperor Without Clothes all along, and neck sizing dies are a waste of money and should be thrown away.

Can someone recently encountering this, and/or "making the transition" explain what is going on here? Are these decorated competition shooters "hiding" something when they advocate Full Length Sizing? Is it not truly "Full Length Sizing" as is commonly understood? (Full travel of ram to shellholder cam-over.) I see some in the video adding "two thousandths!" (shoulder bump) to their advocacy, indicating not your garden-variety Joe Six Pack full sizing in a common market die.

What "revolutionary discovery" renders all the neck sizing and partial sizing done (and equipment sold for such) for decades now all a falsehood?

"I have always disliked the words 'authority' and 'expert' when applied to those who write about guns, shooting,and hunting. I have never set myself up as either."
Jack O'Connor