Originally Posted by Tahnka
Originally Posted by 1minute
Neck sized for about 40 years for all manner of cartridges and have never had to bump shoulders. If it came out of a chamber, it always goes back in. All cartridges, however, are rifle specific. Once had a pair of 270's and a cartridge cross over could go one way but not the other.

This is where I'm at. "Partially sizing" for 6 .250 Savages here. I DO keep my brass separate for each one. Three .270's. Same deal. Multiple .22 centerfires (even in same caliber) likewise.

I DO FL size for the 4 .30-30's here, and do not dedicate brass to a gun. Reasons should be self evident.

My great concern with this video was that someone just getting into reloading will take the misunderstanding conveyed (cultivated, actually) in the film that shoving that brass all the way into a die every single time is the gospel now for accuracy.

Most here have learned that is NOT true,

I appreciate all the participation in this "firestorm" I did not expect!

What crock of schit! Those are some of the best shooters/ smiths in the country, so i'll take there advice all day long over someone with a $20 Lee die set. Hopefully the newbies DO see it, and understand it's most certainly the best way to size your brass period. Why size your brass 3 to 5 times one way, and then have to FL size to get it to fit RIGHT again? I want uniform everything... everything the same everytime!