Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Grovey,
BS.

How can they know their RO is .003 or less if their concentricity gauge is collecting dust?

If you like to induce RO by all means use a bushing die. Not all the competitive shooters are using bushing dies. If somebody wants to make accurate hunting ammo I suggest staying away from bushing dies.

I own more Forster dies than you. Redding sizing dies usually make straighter hunting brass than Forster. Forster seater dies usually seat bullets straighter than Redding seaters. The LCD die beats or least matches the other dies, and does it with less effort.

I'll take the advice of somebody who shoots lowly factory rifles or simple custom bbl hunting rifles over the different discipline of competitive shooting with custom rifles and loads built for competition.

I've owned and shot in local (very local) matches with a Stolle action 22PPC. I understand the difference between a hunting rifle and loads, and competition rifle and loads. Some people are always willing to conflate the two.

Your stuck using 1950's tech, and it seems you always will be. We both know there is more than one way of getting this done, so we'll have agree to disagree. In the end as long as I'm not setting beside them at the range I honestly don't care how someone else reloads. However...I don't like to see someone spread the same old 50+ yr BS on a forum about the merits of neck sizing. But......You skin your cat your way, and I'll skin mine my way. My way just happens to be the way that the best shooters on the planet get it done. I'm ok with that vs some random dude touting his reloading prowess.