Hey Gunner, I saw a 1937 exactly like yours yesterday. It was in all original condition, but at about 70% condition. The guy wanted $6,200.00 for it!!! It also had the original bolt peep like yours has. I think his price was way high. There was a lot of 348 win ammo there too. My buddy bought some for $40/box. It was very old ammo in good condition. The original box was probably worth the asking price. Keep in mind this is a very small town gunshow with 43 tables. My old gunsmith had 5 of those tables and 2 were just old ammo. These tables are 8' long. Old hard to find ammo galore. He had at least 10 boxes of 303 savage. I ended up buying $160.00 worth of reloading components. Funny thing, 3 hours into the show and 2 old guys started pitching stuff into a "free" box. I had already bought 3 boxes of matchgrade bullets from them, but they were drastically reducing prices. Ready to go home. I bought 2 more boxes of sierra 200gr matchkings, from them, for $25.00/box ad a new RCBS 7x57 die set for $20.00. You should have seen the 1886 winchester there for $11,000!! There was also some new Starline brass for the 38-55. $14 for 25 pcs. I dont know if that was a reasonable price? It was the good stuff with thinner necks and correct 2.125" length.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA