Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Personally, I expected it. People will disagree, but there is no conspiracy to put anyone into lockdown. Bill Gates isn't funding a COVID attack on the population. It's not aliens, the Chinese or the Liberals. It's a virus. I believe that people have not been paying attention and have caused the continuation of it by not doing what the doctors recommended.

The government is losing money in taxes and doling out assistance, so they are not the ones who did this, or wanted it. I realize this post will start some arguments, but I do not believe some unknown agency is out to get us. laugh

The third wave is happening all over the world - even where Bill Gates has no influence. laugh

I agree with you for the most part, even that it wasn’t a deliberate release by the Chinese. However I’m also convinced that all the usual suspects are using it to promote all the usual Globalist/Liberal/Commie/Control Freak agendas. And stupid people are making it worse than it has to be. There’s a post in the top forum about a guy’s girlfriend that made him and his son sick, but refuses to quarantine, and is planning on getting on a plane for Vegas this weekend. That’s beyond stupid, criminal really.

What fresh Hell is this?