Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A case of the Liberals eating their own.
This gal is an Affirmative Action police officer. Obviously, unfit for the job. Yet she had worked there for 25 years and nobody said anything. Just like with the unfit female paramedics that I was stuck with at the EMS.

Feminists and Liberals in DC and New York had decreed that the female was equal to the man in any endeavour. And of course, she deserves the same pay as any man. Nobody dare question it.

In her Moment of Truth she failed in spectacular fashion.

I just read a report that felony charges will be filed on her tomorrow.

A week ago, if they had done a news story on this officer, she would have been held up as a wonderful example of how great it was to have female police officers.
A week ago, they well could have put her on the front page of the New York Times, a poster girl for feminism.

And now, to bow down to the Libs in the DA office and to Black Lives Matter, she will be up S*** Creek. She will spend years, and tens of thousands of dollars defending a felony case. She will be lucky to stay out of jail.

Pushed into a job that she was unfit for, by the Libs and Feminists, and now, destroyed by those same forces. Liberals eating their own.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/bro...in-daunte-wright-shooting-death/6074030/

I don't know how they're going to get felony out of that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH