Originally Posted by 338Rules
I’ve seen a lot of goofy stuff on the streets in that neighborhood over the years.
It’s a pity that it’s come to this.
Do you have something that needs to be hidden ? Do they compare your mugshot to your PAL picture ?
I agree that it could be seen as an intrusion, but perhaps it helps mgmt screen out “problem” individuals.
Unlicensed, or infected, someone with a grudge. That area of Edmonton has all those in abundance.
In my view, it’s Not worth getting wrapped around the axle about.

I certainly have nothing to hide. Funny you should ask such a question.
Your casual attitude makes you sound like a police officer when you do.

And being forced to submit to having your mug shot taken does not SEEM like an intrusion. It most certainly IS an intrusion.

Police Logic: "if you have nothing to hide then why do you object if we search you, or your house, garage, or car without a warrant?"

Actually, they did me a favor. Thanks to them I joined the 21st Century.

Instead of patronizing this Central Edmonton gun shop, I started mail ordering my supplies and ammo by on-line shopping. The shipping is often no more than the gas that I burned to drive there and back.

And, I don't have to fight my way in and out of Edmonton traffic, and add wear and tear to my vehicle. I just buy what I need from the comfort of my own home in a few minutes from any one of many gun shops in Canada.

As for firearms, I just expanded my shopping radius to Red Deer, Lloydminster, Calgary, and many others. Some I can drive to and others I just do mail order.

Last edited by saddlegun; 04/29/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT