Originally Posted by gunswizard
Good to hear that you've taken your business elsewhere, it's the owner's shop what makes you think you get to make the rules ?

Their store. Their rules. They can do as they please

My money. My rules. I can boycott them and say why.

It is a free country and if I find those rules repugnant then I have every right to say so.

If a United States gun shop attempted to do such a thing, they would be universally condemned and boycotted, and doomed to rapid bankruptcy. You know that.

Our freedom loving American friends would absolutely not submit to being forced to submit to mug shots in order to just buy a few targets or a bottle of Hoppe's #9.

Any gun shop that tried this would be condemned as "left wing liberals" and communists".

But some Canadians are different I guess.

Some Canadians will accept anything and do anything without question, and meekly submit to any draconian demands. I believe that these sheeple are the reason that we as Canadians have the very unfair and restrictive gun laws that we do.

You have made it clear that you support submitting to posing for mug shots taken from 3 feet away with an eye-level wall-mounted high definition camera, and having these photos stored in the store's data-base.

Therefore, I can only suggest that you are a sheeple, a left wing liberal, or perhaps even a communist.

Why else would you endorse this?

Last edited by saddlegun; 05/02/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT