Originally Posted by HughW
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Off course it had to do with security and employee safety. Criminals often case a place right before robbing it, this way they know exactly what is available and exactly where it is. Reviewing photos just before the crime eliminating regular customers can help in an investigation.

These are the commercial establishments that we should be frequenting and doing business with. They have suffered greatly from poor government legislation, criminal activity and now this pandemic. I only wished that I lived closer to this business, I wouldn’t be put out by their extra security measures. When in the public, wether it be on the street or in commercial establishments there is no expectation of privacy, take my picture. But when in my home or on my property I expect privacy.

Am I right Steve? It’s everyone’s choice, I frequented a gun shop where one had to make an appointment to see the firearms. They were mostly an internet sales firm but allowed a few visitors per day. This was for security reasons as they also carried restricted firearms. I was not put off by this and after a few sales I became a regular and enjoyed a great relationship with the owner and their staff. I look forward to the day post Covid to visit them again. I have tax refund dollars to spend.

Cheers,
Nick

Good summation

Sounds like another anti-gun liberal who wants to impose more draconian regulations on law-abiding gun owners.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT